Thursday, July 2, 2009

badminton.....

2day after skul i go play badminton then 1st i have many energy n play well but after awhile my stamina all gone...hehehe...feel no energy...but i happy playing....nowdays i less play badminton dy...b4 spm i play 3 o 4 times a week but nw 1 week 1 o 2 times ony...n my performance get worse from day 2 day.....all my skill n stamina gone ....so we can say tat practice make perfect...b4 spm i always practice wit frenz but nw no ppl play n have no time....i very dissapointed wit my performance n sad ...haiz.....................wat can do,wan training back as b4 oso no time....i oso planing 2 training back but don have frenz play...all of them have go 2 study ,so they nt at kl........i enjoy my badminton moment wit frenz b4 spm...but nw don have chance 2 have tat again....lack of training make me nt perform well in game n all my target gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment