Thursday, July 14, 2011

15/7/2011


2day nth special...boring juz wan write my feelings......ytd play badminton 4 whole day....1st session play wit classmate then 2nd session play wit uncle.....i dono hw express my feeling..it was really hurt coz of something......so i smash 9999 2 release my feelings....it was irritating......y i play so cha????........i really hate myself very much.............gt advice from my best frenzzz ,all say me stupid n think nonsense......its i do wrong??????i really try very hard 2 forget it.............."belum try belum tau......tis phrase they give me....so dont give up without doing anything..u will regret 4 whole life.........if continue like tis ,all will d same,n still gt XXXXXXX in my mind.........after all advice i sleep well n din think nonsense.....2day go work then c ppl 21 years old pass away.....my feelings is so sad,.....so i advice u all gt anything pls do it n do watever u wan..if nt u will regret forever.....life nw is unpredictable.....if 1 ppl wan go then it will go..u cant stop it...........i saw many sad thing 2day....pity of their parents........so i will continue do wat i wish......gambateh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment