Monday, July 18, 2011

everything back normal.........


everything become normal n my feel 2 her is back..i think i angry wrong ppl but still gt question in my heart......but d question willl nt gt answer...nvm..i will think positively and do d right thing.......i am very happy n my confidence is back.........wit XXX..my everything is back.......although nw is nt d right time but i will find a right time 2 do it........i really love her very much...can i live without u??????its nt.....from tat day i noe d news my heart rily broken tis show hw deep my love 2 u...but anyway i will do my best to fulfill ur needs..i will support n help u secretly.i rily wan show my love to u but nw haven reach d right time..i hope u will understand it...i m ready but u i think u r nt ready 2 go in a relationship yet.....tis is all my feels but i din ask her coz if i ask her everything will change le....i scare it become worst............so better dun do anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment