Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Holiday but ......


YTd go genting n kuala selangor....tis was amazing n very tired journey but i dun mind be driver whole day because i was happy wit it but unfortunately my mind keep thinking XXX.....i wan 2 forget it but i cant make it..it was so tough n deep........v go in genting theme park n play exciting activities such as roller coaster,solero shot and others...v play roller coaster many times n i was shout loudly 2 release stress n all my unhappy thing ...but it does work on me ...i shout loudly but my mind still in same condition......i have to try hard 2 forget it.....after genting then v go kuala selangor 2 have meal.....our meal is SEAFOOD meal...it was nice view and d food delicious too....i like d environment..........Driving in a dark road n silent car make me thinking alot of thing...i was unhappy when thinking it so i try 2 talk wit others 2 stop thinking....I reallly enjoy d trip ..THX my frenzzzzzzz......................

No comments:

Post a Comment